Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dangly Episode #4: Macarons

It seems like everyone in the clay world has made these, and I have finally succumbed to making these cute french sandwiches. In this video, I will show you my version (I'm sure they're all pretty much the same) of macaron- making. I made these in black and magenta for a special reason- which I will reveal in a Back-to -School special. (I haven't gone back to school yet, have any of you guys?) Let's get to it!

Before you leave, I would just like to say that Paperpastels hosted a youtube 150k subs mascot contest- which I will enter. The contest deadline for submissions is today, and yes, I should be working on it instead of blogging on all three of my blogs. Anyways, good luck to everyone who entered (including myself)! Bye everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment