Friday, April 15, 2016

Very Hot/Too Much?

There has been a recent obsession within my life: wedge sneakers. I recently bought a pair (no longer available, which makes me scared because that means no one wanted to buy) that's black with exaggerated mid-level netting (like in a regular running shoe) and altered it a bit to make the laces look less tacky. I've been continually looking at them but I don't yet have the heart to actually wear them because I've not seen anyone in real life do so. I know life is not about caring what others think about your shoes but...I used up that bravery for schooling, career, and social life...so they kind of have this style:
Click to zoom
(image credit:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-obsess-wedge-sneaker/3556096)

The soles on mine are black and I got them from Agaci. The ones above are from Steve Madden by the way (also not availible). I actually love the idea of combining athleticism with the femininity of a wedge but I so far have not heard anyone agree with me that these things are actually worth wearing...hopefully, one day, I get a spurt of courage. Right now, I will only consider wearing these if I'm going somewhere I know I will never come back to XD. But, the bottomline of this post is validate my opinion so I can actually regularly wear these. JK

0 comments:

Post a Comment